In this tutorial I will show you how easy you can Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Professional.
Microsoft allows you to Upgrade like-to-like, which means that you cannot choose another version type to upgrade to. Well here is the difference between Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Professional.
Windows 10 Home editions is the basic Windows 10, usually offered on laptops, tablets and desktops that you buy from shop. Windows 10 Pro / Professional meets the needs of small business with enhanced security and support.
Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Professional
To Upgrade from Windows Home edition to Windows 10 Pro, you will have to buy Windows 10 Professional activation key. See the steps bellow.
- Open the Settings app, and click on the Update & security option.
- On the left hand side, click on Activation.
- If you have the product key for Windows 10 Pro edition, in the right side panel click on the Change product key button. If you don’t have it you will have to click on Go to Store to buy one.
- If prompted by UAC, click on Yes to continue.
- Enter the product key and click Start upgrade button.
- After entering the Product key, Windows 10 will download new files and upgrade your version from Home to Pro.
Hope that you were able to easy Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Professional.