Addiction knows no bounds; when it comes to playing games on your smart phone, the list is absolutely endless. However, every good thing needs a beginning, in order to bring out the best out of it.
In order to enhance the use of these Android based games, it’s best to connect to a VPN, which can offer you unbridled Internet access. Games like Candy Crush Saga and Clash of Clans work best with an uninterrupted, reliable Internet connection and can offer you peace of mind, especially if you use public Wi-Fi, as these can be a haven for hackers to steal your personal information. You’ll want to get one that will give you a secure, consistent connection that’s reliable, as you don’t want to be disconnected right in the middle of a grueling level or important battle.
Without further ado, let’s take a quick peek into the 5 most addictive games you can play on your smart phone.
- Subway Surfer: Talk about addiction and the first game which will definitely pop into your mind is Subway Surfers. If a fast paced game gets your juices flowing, then you will simply not be able to put down your game, when the Subway Surfers is on. Taking you through the streets of Miami, Las Vegas, Bangkok and London, the game lets you challenge your running and dodging capabilities to the hilt. Offering an infinite expanse of cartoon based obstacles, themes and characters; the game is everything you would ever want to play. Run as fast as you can, avoid the obstacles, collect the coins and unlock favorite characters on the go. Pretty simple, yet innovative, when it comes to enhanced display of graphics.
- Candy Crush Saga: Go to an office, the movies or on the tube, and all you will hear are people discussing the levels they have reached on Candy Crush Saga. The game has quickly transcended from being a game to a well renowned cultural phenomenon, which is simply ruling the hearts, minds and of course, the hands of the players. Based loosely on the concept of the game Diamond Mine and Bejeweled, all you have to do is match different types of candies in order to clear the levels. The more you match, the higher you go. With a variety of candy chewing options and power ups, there is a lot of competition in the game, allowing the players to stay well motivated and involved.
- Cut the Rope series: Give air to all your devious intentions, by playing the different games under the Cut the Rope series. All you have to is feed the cute little monster on the screen and you should be fine. Oops, missed popping the candy into the monster’s mouth? You have to pay a price with your life. Cut the ropes in a strategic manner so that the candies fall right into the mouth of the monster, in order to gain a level. With 200 new levels, each offering different situations, there is definitely a lot of exploring and a lot of feeding to be done.
- Angry Birds: If you are a fan of the catapulting birds, then you would probably be able to reckon with the game’s concept. The different types of birds have become a legend in the Android world, simply because of their unique concept, the design and the idea behind the game. Catapult your favorite bird on the devious pigs, and see them pop off like a pair of balloons. Fascinating? Indeed, especially when there are different types of themes which are already making the game a sure shot success. The makers of Angry Birds have hit the bull’s eye, with a series of successful game themes under their belt. There is a series of cartoon episodes also doing the rounds of the Internet. If you are immersed in the relics of the game, then you might also like to give these cartoon series a watch.
- Clash of Clans: If strategy based games are your forte, then you will fall in love with the Clash of Clans. Build your village, train your army, kill your opponents and take charge of whatever you can. The best part of the game is that you get to battle millions of players online, each of whom are looking to capture some of your victory points. Make friends, make enemies, for that’s on you to decide and figure out. Create alliances; wipe out potential threats, only on Clash of Clans.
I hope you try some of these games and discover a fun new way to waste time. Thank you for reading.