Which is better? Microsoft’s Surface Pro and Apple’s iPad Pro? Well, that’s a million dollar question that this review would like to unravel. Looking at Microsoft’s Surface Pro, what you see is a trendy hardware system that combines not only the productivity features, but also boasts of improved design and security.
On the other hand, the Apple’s iPad Pro is a 12.9 inch screen tablet computer-the latest from Apple Inc. it boasts of very strong resolution with a cluster of fancy features which, when combined with Apple’s latest OS features will provide you with a sensational experience.
So, between the Surface 4 and iPad Pro, which one do you go for? Here at Technozed.com, we provide a review of these trendiest gadgets-based on the features of each gadget and leave you to make a decision.
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
Microsoft unveiled this tablet computer in the market on 7th October, 2015. This latest innovation of a tablet computer rides on Windows 10 – the latest successful operating from Microsoft. It’s anticipated that with the success of Windows 10. The Microsoft Surface Pro 4 will help Microsoft acquire a larger market share compared to Apple, Samsung and other smartphone competitors.
But that aside, let’s discuss some of the features of this tablet computer. Here are some of the features of this gadget:
- It comes in Intel Core i3, Intel Core i5 and the Intel Core i7 processors. There are actually 2 variations of the processor. The 1.6GHz and 2.2GHz, which the Company improves the performance by 50%.
- It has a 12.3-inch display which is somewhat less than iPad Pro which is 12.9.
- It is 0.33 inches in size. This is somewhat larger than iPad Pro which is 0.27 inches.
- It has 267ppi, and a 2,736 x 1,824 resolution somewhat similar to iPad Pro.
- It has new magnets that allow it on to clip directly to the device without using the keyboard cover loops which was there in the previous models.
The Apple’s iPad Pro is the latest tablet computer from Apple Inc. It’s a successor to the 9.7-inch iPad Air 2-the previous tablet computer which has more less the same features as the iPad Pro. So, what’s new on this tablet computer?
Here are the features of this gadget:
- It has a resolution of 2732 x 2048 at 226 pixels per inch. This is the highest ever resolution of any iPad device from Apple.
- It has a variable refresh rate that helps it to conserve with the 10 hour battery life.
- It has a 64-bit A9X chip that’s a new generation processor with a massive 4GB RAM.
So, there you have it. The choice between the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and Apple iPad Pro is now yours, also note that you can work with Documents on both pretty good. iPad Pro has the iPencil which is considered more comfortable for drawing.