PlayStation Portable (PSP) is a very popular gaming console where you can play a big variety of games. But can we play the awesome PSP games on our Android device? Yes, developers made a PSP emulator for android, the a free emulator is called PPSSPP – PSP emulator. which can be found on Googleplay. With it you can run any PSP game right from your Android device. Also there is a PPSSPP Gold – PSP emulator for $4.79 on Googleplay from the same developer which gives you a high definition with extra features. I would recommend a high end device that will have enough performance to play PSP games.
What can PPSSPP emulator do?
- Support HD resolution games.
- You can play games on a tablet with much bigger screen.
- You can save and restore the game.
- Crank up the an-isotropic filtering and texture scaling.
- You can even transfer your save game files from real PSP and continue playing.
How to install PSP Games on Android?
1. Buy or download free version of PPSSPP emulator from Gogole Play. Free version link, Gold version link.
2. Get your favourite PSP GAMES in CSO or ISO file format.
3. Place ISO or CSO file in your Android device.
4. Open PPSSPP, go to GAMES and find the location where you have placed the PSP CSO or ISO file.
Enjoy your favorite PSP Games on your Android phone or tablet!
Some compatible games:
Persona 2, Persona 3 Portable
Dragon Ball Z
Little Big Planet
Burnout Legends, Burnout Dominator
Final Fantasy : Crisis Core
Final Fantasy : Type-0
Monster Hunter 2 Unite and 3: HD Remake
Tekken: Dark Resurrection and Tekken 6
Grand Theft Auto LCS / VCS