Finally, WhatsApp on of the most popular chatting applications for mobile phones is available on your computer. To get WhatsApp on your computer you will need Google Chrome Browser. WhatsApp for your computer it’s not a desktop application but it’s a web application which works with Google Chrome, so if you have Google Chrome on your Mac too, you can use WhatsApp.
WhatsApp for desktop works by duplicating you WhatsApp from you phone an you will have the same content on you desktop which you have on your mobile phone, for example: messages, groups, pictures.
How to Install it:
1. Install Google Chrome Browser on your computer: https://www.google.com/chrome/
2. Make sure you have the latest WhatsApp version installed on your phone, for Android users visit Google Play Store App, and for Apple users visit Apple App Store application.
3. Open following link: https://web.whatsapp.com
4. You will be asked to scan a QR Code. You can use QR Code Scanner application.
5. After scanning you will be able to see the exact same thing you see on your phone. Your phone Whats App will be synced with web application on your desktop.