Truth be told, the Apple Watch – a smart-watch that has been developed by Apple Inc., which integrates not only the fitness and health-leaning abilities, but also comes with iOS that has personalized services—is one of the trendiest gadgets that has ever been invented and developed by Apple Inc.
This fashionable device is shipped with an amazing built in apps. However; for some apps, you have to install by yourself. There are numerous apps available on in the the App Store that developers are creating on a daily basis. This means that you have a large spectrum of choice—on which Apps to install on your Apple Watch.
So, how to do you install Apps on your Apple Watch? Good question. Well, to install an App on an on an Apple Watch is not as direct as on your iOS on iPhone or your iOS on iPad. Why do I say so? This is so, because you have to use your iPhone as medium to facilitate the installation of Apps on your Apple Watch.
Let’s dive in and find out how you can accomplish your task of installing Apps on your Apple Watch.
What you need before installing Apps on Apple Watch
Here’s how you need before you can install an App on Apple Watch:
- An iPhone. You need an iPhone because there isn’t an App Store that is specific to Apple Watches. This means that you’ve to use a third party device—and the iPhone perfectly fits this.
- An Apple Watch App that is installed on an iPhone.
Here is the procedure for installing the any app on your Apple Watch:
- Start by pairing your Apple Watch with your iPhone. You can pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone by either using an iPhone Camera or manually. You must have an iPhone 5 or 6 which is running an iOS 8.2 or higher for you to pair these devices.
- Launch your Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Open the “My Watch” icon to discover the settings for your Apple Watch. Identify the Apps that are compatible with your iPhone and add them to the Apple Watch.
- Launch the App Store for Apple Watch.
- Tap on the Download button for the App that you wish to install on your Apple Watch and wait for it to install—the same way you do with other apps on your iPhone or iPad.