You need much more than Facebook give to you. To go around and to get much more from Facebook Social Network, you will just to read the current article.
We are going to show you some interesting trick that will help yo to go around and get much more from juice Facebook.
1. Multiple Accounts Login in Facebook
When using Chrome, there is a built in profile feature that allows you to create a new user profile on the browser.
- Click on Profile icon on top right of Chrome browser and click Add new user.
- Choose profile picture and complete all the data of new user.
- Click Create.
- Log into Facebook account as the user profile indicates and switch between users at top right corner
Now you can easy switch from one profile to another one and use multiple accounts for Facebook login.
RECOMMENDED: How to Unblock Facebook at School
2. Sync Facebook Events with Google Calendar
- Log into Facebook and click Events.
- Go to Calendar and click Settings on top right and choose Export.
- “Export your friends birthdays” will appear and “Upcoming events” in a hyperlink. Choose any and copy the link.
- Go to Google Calendar page, look at other calendars on left side and click on down arrow then Add URL.
- Paste the link in the URL box and click Add Calendar.
Now All your Facebook Events will be synced with Google calendar.
3. Accepting All Friend Requests
When you have many requests to accept, you can accept all the requests using a code
- At your friends request page, load all requests
- Copy this code
Paste it in the address bar of friend requests page.
- Press Enter.
4. Create Special “via” Status with Logo
Did you know that hen updating the status via phone, instead of including via “your phone device” at the bottom of the status update, change it to anything you want.
5. Stop Facebook from Tracking You
Facebook tracks your account and that is why you see the Ads that are related to your country and what you search for frequently.
6. Photo Zoom with Facebook
Photo Zoom is a plugin that enables you to view any photo updates on Facebook in large sizes on your timeline by just moving your mouse over the photo. Once the plugin is installed, it works well.
7. Hide Your Last Name on Facebook
Its mandatory for Facebook to list both of your names, but you can have one name as an option.
– Login to Facebook
– Grab Indonesian proxy from a list and change your proxy on the browser.
– On Chrome Browser for example, Settings > Show advanced settings > under Network > Change proxy > Lan settings and tick “Use Proxy Server for your LAN”.
– Fill address box with proxy and port e.g. if your proxy is 198.320.110.59:8080, “198.320.110.59” goes to address box and “8080” is the port.
– Tick Bypass Proxy Server For Local Addresses. Press OK
– Go to Facebook account settings page change languages to “Bahasa Indonesia” and save.
– Remove your last name and save.
– Revert to your original language.
RECOMMENDED: 3 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Hide On Facebook
8. Disable Facebook Notification Sounds
To disable Facebook notifications sounds, you will have to follow these two steps:
- On Facebook settings > Notifications tab.
- Untick “Play a sound when each new notification is received”. Save changes.
9. Download entire Facebook History
To download entire Facebook history, yo will have to:
- Go to Facebook Account Settings page > General tab.
- There is a link “Download a copy of your Facebook data”
Now all your Facebook history will be downloaded to your computer.
RECOMMENDED: The Danger of Using Too Much Facebook
10. Download Facebook Videos
You can easy download Facebook Videos by using the following website:
Read More: How To Download Videos From Facebook