AutoCAD 360 (formally AutoCAD WS) is a free app from AutoCAD. This app allows users to draw and draft CAD files on their Android smartphone, and Android tablets. This app allow to open, view and edit as well as share CAD file anywhere. The AutoCAD 360 is fully functional and doesn’t require a computer.
AutoCAD 360 got 1 million installs! This is a big number on Google Play market. The AutoCAD is currently for a long time one of the most popular apps on computer for designers. Now you can use it on your smartphones like Android and iOS.
AutoCAD 360 Capabilities
AutoCAD is a very powerful app for mobile devices, you can easy use it to open and edit any CAD files from PC, anytime and anywhere.
With AutoCAD you can upload and open 2D DWG drawings and view all aspects. You can view aspects like external references, layers, and image underlays. For more features you can upgrade to AutoCAD 360 PRO.
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Measure accurately using the distance measurement tool while on site
• Use GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Keep drawings up to date by saving edits as you go
• Work offline and sync your changes once back online
• Share your designs with others directly from mobile
• View drawings from a multitude of cloud storage services (Google Drive, OneDrive, Buzzsaw, Dropbox, and more)
• Improve communication by adding comments and images, and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Plot designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
• Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plan advantages:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support and increased storage
• Full access to cloud storage (Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, Buzzsaw and more), with editing capabilities
• Advanced editing tools: Properties and attributes, layer management, block libraries, advanced measuring and dimensioning tools
• Additional drawing tools and ability to view drawing coordinates
• Priority Support
To download AutoCAD for Android, you can open Play Store app from your Android and search for “AutoCAD”. Another way to install it is to install it other the air from your PC from this link.